I know that getting approved for a mortgage is an exciting time. Moving to a new house is always filled with anticipation and there’s a lot to plan to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Here are 5 things you MUST NOT do during the time period between when you were approved and when you move into your new home!
- DO NOT change or quit your job!
- DO NOT take on more debt!
- DO NOT miss any monthly payments!
- DO NOT co-sign for another loan!
- DO NOT spend your down payment money!
Doing any of these could jeopardize your closing, so be smart and be safe! You can click here for more information on closing costs. If you’d like to learn more about the closing procedures, give us a call and we’ll be happy to meet with you.by